Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ENG 105 - Final Projects Due Dates URGENT

All students must submit a complete draft of their final research argument (3000 words) to me digitally at rwgeorges@hlscc.edu.vg by Thursday 7th May at 6 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS. In order to submit a draft to me you MUST have seen me prior to Thursday.

Your final research argument will be submitted with the required forms and PROVIDED COVER SHEET at the meeting time scheduled on the Final Exam Schedule when it is released. You will receive the required forms, cover sheet, and rubric for the Oral Presentations at your individual meeting the week of May 4-8.

I cannot guarantee comments on anything submitted after May 7th for review. If you have not met with me yet regarding your final research argument, do so immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment